Featuring Panelists Hon. Michael G. Maronich (Judge, Superior Court), Tara Bartlett (Foreclosure Clerk, Superior Court), Jeffrey T. Beatty (Beatty & Beatty, Guilford) and Francis J. Doherty (Law Office of Francis J. Doherty, Hamden).
· How to qualify for appointment as a committee for sale.
· Steps to take upon being appointed:
- File review – what to look for.
- Title review – identifying potential problems
- Verification of superior liens and taxes
- Advertising Sale
- Responding to Inquiries
- Preparing bid package
· Conducting the Foreclosure Sale
· Preparing the Committee Deed
· Preparing the Committee Report and Fee Application
Completing the Sale and Returning Funds to Court
Cost is $55 members, $85 non-members. $15 TAC members and law students.
View Event Flyer